Are you tired of seeing all those dangling cords around? Because I AM! This blog post is to share with you how to organize your cords very easily for a very affordable price!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I may earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. See my full disclaimer here.
We all have kitchen appliances at home and my small kitchen appliances are getting out of hand. So, I’ve been looking around a way to organize my kitchen more efficiently, without breaking the bank. And I found this!
How to Organize Your Cords with Command Bundler
At first, I was getting annoyed with all my small kitchen appliances cords being everywhere! It looks messy and untidy. And you know, messy is not welcome in the house. They are not wanted most especially in the kitchen.
As you can see, all these small kitchen appliances have cords that are just hanging everywhere. While I like some of my most-used small kitchen appliances sitting on my counter, the sight of their jumbled cords make me uneasy.
So, while browsing Amazon last week for some Command strips, I came across this Command Cord Bundler. This is just so genius! I placed it on my White KitchenAid mixer and it was perfect! Then, I placed one on all of my kitchen appliances to keep the cords organized.
How to Use the Command Cord Bundler
- Purchase your Command Cord Bundler here.
- Clean the surface of the kitchen appliances where you to stick it on. I prefer the back side to “hide” the cords neatly. Let it dry.
- Peel off the Red part and stick the tape on the Command Cord bundler.
- Peel off the Black “Stick to the Wall” part and stick it on the kitchen appliance.
- Gather the cord and arrange them to be in a loop. And secure the cord bundler.
FOR MORE ORGANIZATION TIPS AND HOME ITEMS:
Do you have a kitchen hack or trick you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments section down below! xx