Where to get the stylish shackets? And how to style shackets?
But first, what in the world is a “shacket” anyway? A shacket is a cross between a shirt and a jacket, or simply, a shirt-jacket. It is a slightly oversize shirt-jacket hybrid that’s currently all over the social media and in the stores’ front rows.
A shacket is not only light enough to not look so bundled up, but also heavy enough that there is no need for a coat. It is very versatile and flattering for most (if not all) body shapes. It is a perfect layering piece year-round –through fall, winter and spring.
For fall and winter, you can opt for a fleece-lined shacket or heavier material. But for spring, you can choose the lighter fabric.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission upon purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full disclaimer here.
Most stores online and Amazon have tons of selections. Where to get your shacket?
- Wear it as is. Stay and look comfy!
- Style shacket over a nice top, jeans and boots!
- Style shacket over a knit turtleneck, jeans, and sexy booties.
- Opt for a wool blend shacket for colder months!
RELATED: Perfect Sweater Weather in San Diego
- Very chic! Style shacket chic! The longer the shacket, the more glam and extra chic!